Chip Weseloh ( chip.weseloh )
- Chemoreception is not restricted to olfaction; solitary chemosensory cells (SCCs) are present in the skin of fish and other aquatic vertebrates, including brook and silver lampreys. With GLFC funding, we have investigated SCCs in the sea lamprey.
2017-02-02 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectResearcher
- We have shown that 3-keto Petromyzonol sulfate (3kPZS), a pheromone component initially thought to only induce robust behaviors in mature female sea lampreys, also attracts immature females and is effective ...
2017-03-06 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectResearcher
- Coastal zones of the United States are crucially important to many aspects of society. More than half of the United States population lives within 80 km of a coastline and greater than 40 million people reside in the Great Lakes region. Great ...
2014-01-02 to 2018-03-15In progress ProgramResearcher
- This award establishes a regional Center for Ocean Science Education Excellence (COSEE) in the Great Lakes area. The new Center adds the critical freshwater component to the COSEE network through a diverse set of scientist and educator ...
2010-02-26 to 2018-03-15Completed ProgramResearcher
- "March 1, 2010 Customer Letter" (accessed April 19, 2010) (2)United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Check out on your own self, some in the reasons that may definitely help you to buy medicines from an internet pharmacy. Outlook stamps ...
2016-11-12 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectResearcher
- A child or adult is extremely ill one day and amoxicillin could eliminate the bacteria quickly and effectively. I found several herbal treatments for thrush, which all included pau d'arco. Capsules ought to be swallowed whole rather than crushed ...
2011-03-06 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectResearcher
- More precise measures of adult spawning-phase sea lamprey Petromyzon marinus movements are of interest to the Great Lakes Fishery Commission (GLFC). In 2 1 and 2 2, the GLFC funded the DFO Sea
2015-02-03 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectPrincipal Investigator
- Description here
2017-03-22 to 2018-03-15Completed ProjectResearcher
- Until the mid-1950’s, a diverse assemblage of deepwater ciscoes including bloater (Coregonus hoyi) inhabited Lake Ontario. Currently, only the shallow-water form of Cisco (C. artedi) remains. The Lake Ontario Committee has established a plan to
2016-01-02 to 2018-03-15In progress ProjectResearcher