Project Spread Over Project Databases
|#||Project Database||Number(s) Of Projets|
|1||EPA Science Inventory||518|
|2||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative||1894|
|3||National Science Foundation||68|
|4||Natural Resources Canada GEOSCAN||292|
|6||The Great Lakes - St.Lawrence Research Inventory||1174|
- The Science Inventory is a searchable database of EPA science activities and scientific and technical products conducted by EPA and through EPA-funded assistance agreements
- The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative is the largest investment in the Great Lakes in two decades. A task force of 11 federal agencies developed an action plan to implement the initiative. This action plan covers fiscal years 2010 through 2014 ...
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) is a United States government agency that supports fundamental research and education in all the non-medical fields of science and engineering.
- GEOSCAN is the bibliographic database for scientific and technical publications of the Earth Sciences Sector (ESS) of Natural Resources Canada.
- Led by the National Science Foundation (NSF), Research.gov improves customer service for the research community by increasing access to information and services while streamlining and standardizing business processes among partner agencies.
- The Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Research Inventory is an interactive, Internet-based, searchable database created as a tool to collect and disseminate up-to-date information about research projects in the Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Region.