Funding 6 projects for a total of $ 45,001.00
- (bioremediation); (Lake Erie); (AOC's); (AOCs); (AOC); (chemical of concern); (chemicals of concern)
2017-05-08 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 10000 USD Estimates
- Objectives: 1) Basic Monitoring: establishing baseline water-quality conditions in Maumee Bay and western Lake Erie. 2) Building the Future of Monitoring: deployment of instrument packages at various lake locations. ...
2017-05-09 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 20000 USD
- (toxic metal); (toxic metals); (Lake Erie); (mayfly); (mayflies); (chemical of concern); (chemicals of concern)
2017-05-09 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 0 USD Actual
- "Intensive work to reduce the phosphorus load from it's watershed improved Lake Erie's water quality through 1995, but water quality has since declined, resulting in recurring harmful algal blooms throughout the lake and summer ...
2017-05-11 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 1 USD Estimates
- In this project, samples from a sub-set of storm events in the Maumee R., Sandusky R., Cuyahoga R. and Honey Creek will be analyzed for additional forms of phosphorus to better characterize trends in bioavailable phosphorus ...
2017-05-11 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 0 USD Actual
- This project assesses biochemical stress responses including oxidative damage and changes in antioxidant defenses in Hexagenia as a function of microcystin (MC) exposure. Toxicity of MCs to Hexagenia will be characterized
2017-05-11 to 2018-03-15In progress Project $ 15000 USD Estimates