Funding 6 projects for a total of $ 5,285,249.00
- (dead zone); (hypoxia); (molecular microbiology); (bacteria); (eutrophication); (algal bloom); (algal bloom); (algae); (Lake Erie)
2017-05-08 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 58245 USD Estimates
- Widespread contamination of mercury in remote aquatic environments due to atmospheric deposition and consequent high concentrations in aquatic biota, suggest that there is an acute need to improve understanding of the ...
2017-05-11 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 1799950 USD Actual
- Karst sinkholes discharging groundwater onto the Lake Huron floor through Paleozoic bedrock have created unique habitats characterized by steep environmental gradients and ...
2017-05-11 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 240000 USD Estimates
- The NSF/NOAA regional Center for Ocean Science Education Excellence (COSEE Great Lakes) connects formal and informal educators, students in grades 4-1 , and the public with the science of the nation's Great Lakes and world's ...
2017-05-12 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 1250000 USD Estimates
- The North American Carbon Program (NACP) intends to (1) to develop quantitative scientific knowledge, robust observations, and models to determine emissions and uptake of CO2, CH4 and CO, changes in
2017-05-12 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 1137160 Actual
- To determine the effciency of the recomended process of removing microbial-size particles from ballast water tanks by multiple flow-through exchanges of open ocean water.
2017-05-12 to 2020-12-31In progress Project $ 799894 USD Actual