The Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Research Inventory
The Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Research Inventory is an interactive, Internet-based, searchable database created as a tool to collect and disseminate up-to-date information about research projects in the Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Region. The Research Inventory allows Great Lakes researchers to identify similar studies, network, share experiences and increase efficiency. It enables managers to examine the impact of research, the interrelationships between research disciplines, the adequacy of research related to government agreements and to link research to policy questions.
- NASA Featured Prominently at USA Science and Engineering Festival April 25-27
- NASA Hubble Instruments Highlight New National Air and Space Museum Exhibit
- Earth Week: Whither Yellowstone's willows and the streams they shade?
- USDA Awards Research Grants to Address the Impact of Climate Change on U.S. Agriculture Production
- NSF-funded research spotlighted at largest science festival in the country
- Regulations to protect marine mammals during Navy training and testing
- Contiguous U.S. had cooler than average October with near-average precipitation; Alaska had its warmest October on record
- New fisheries survey vessel delivered
- Primary GOES-R instrument cleared for installation onto spacecraft
- 2012 U.S. seafood landings remain near high 2011 levels; Dutch Harbor and New Bedford remain top fishing ports